Submitting a Quiz Attempt for a Student
A soon as the student starts a quiz, the quiz becomes an Attempt in Progress. If due to technical issues the student is unable to submit the quiz, the student’s quiz remains an Attempt in Progress and the system shows no submission or grade for that student. These attempts can be manually submitted by the instructor. Once the quiz is submitted it will be graded according to the settings that have been chosen for the quiz.
- Go to Assessments then Quizzes in the course navigation bar.
- Click on the drop-down arrow besides the quiz name to open the quiz’s menu. Select Grade.
- You may have to click Show Search Options to access the menu for step.
- Within the drop-down menu, select Users with attempts in progress.
- Click on the search icon (magnifier glass in the “Search For” field).
- Click on the Enter Quiz as User icon.
- A confirmation window will pop-up, select Yes.
- A Page with the student’s responses will open, click Submit Quiz.
- Quiz Submission confirmation page will display, select Submit Quiz.
- The attempt is now submitted and can be graded.