Zoom Misconduct Incident Reporting Process
The University takes all forms of misconduct and harassment seriously.
To report a Zoom misconduct incident and start the investigation process, please contact Campus Security at 403.220.5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the Campus Security team will gather details about the situation to help them in the investigation. It is important to provide them with as much information as possible. These include but are not limited to:
Type of incident that occurred:
- Inappropriate screen sharing
- Inappropriate video
- Uninvited guest
- Intellectual property violation
- Abusive conduct
Explain what happened during the zoom incident:
- Specific events that occurred
- When did the Zoom incident occur (date & time)?
- What was the meeting link/ ID?
- What is the Course Name and/ or Number?
- What was the display name of the individual that performed the misconduct?
Additional details about our Harassment policy can be viewed by here: https://www.ucalgary.ca/news/new-harassment-policy-now-effect