Zoom Misconduct Incident Reporting Process
The University takes all forms of misconduct and harassment seriously.
To report a Zoom misconduct incident and start the investigation process, please complete the form on this page: https://www.ucalgary.ca/student-services/student-conduct/training/student-conduct-virtual-classroom. It is important to provide as much information as possible. These include but are not limited to:
Type of incident that occurred:
- Inappropriate screen sharing
- Inappropriate video
- Uninvited guest
- Intellectual property violation
- Abusive conduct
Explain what happened during the zoom incident:
- Specific events that occurred
- When did the Zoom incident occur (date & time)?
- What was the meeting link/ ID?
- What is the Course Name and/ or Number?
- What was the display name of the individual that performed the misconduct?
* You may also report abusive/ inappropriate behavior to Zoom directly.