If you are new to D2L, need a refresher, or simply want to do more with D2L, check out these great resources.
Below are a few things that you may find helpful at the beginning of the semester:
- Logging in and Basic Navigation in D2L
- Watch the demo videos or click on the PDFs for detailed instructions.
- Sign up for workshops available through the Taylor Institute of Teaching and Learning, Educational Development Unit
- Check out the D2L section on this website or refer to the Semester Start Toolkit provided by D2L
- Technical assistance is available from Information Technologies at 403-220-5555, by email at email@example.com, or in person on the 7th floor of Math Sciences. The IT Support Centre offers Extended Hours at Semester Start (Fall & Winter only)