Workshop: Using YuJa in Teaching and Learning
This course will introduce you to the basics of YuJa, a video content management platform available to the UCalgary community for teaching and learning. Topics that will be covered include:
- How to log into YuJa (via the website and through D2L)
- How to install and use the YuJa Software Capture Station
- How to create, manage and share content with students via D2L or with external guests
- How to effectively integrate YuJa and the use of videos in your classroom
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Click on the Sidebar icon when watching the video to access more resources.