How do I add a TA, or another instructor to my course?
If your TA is a current UofC staff/student, you will be able to enroll them as a TA in your D2L course.
- Click Communications and select Classlist.
- Click Add Participants and Add existing users
- Search for the individual you wish to add to your course.
- Select the checkbox left of the name, then select a role from the dropdown menu on the right. There are three TA roles available:
- TA – Full access: has the ability to upload and modify content, work with quizzes, and enter grades.
- TA- Grading only: allows access to grading but no ability to post content/materials, or access the communication tools.
- TA – No grading: Only allows access to content and communication tools, no grades tools such as Dropbox, quizzes or Grades.
- Instructor Read Only – This role is allows another instructor full viewing rights to everything in a course and the ability to copy any components of your course into their own, (excluding student information.)
- You may have to choose a section for the enrolment. You can choose any section if you have multiple sections in your course, but note that it does not limit TA’s to that section.
- Click Enrol Selected Users.
Click here for PDF guide.