What is UDL?
The three basic principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) stress the use of multiple means of representation, expression and engagement. The goal of UDL is to ensure that the same learning occurs regardless of individual differences.
What UDL tools are available in D2L?
- Open dyslexic font style: How to Modify Font Size or Select Open Dyslexic Font Style
- Responsive accessibility content templates: download zip file
- Instructions to upload the accessibility content templates to your D2L course: HTML Template Guides
- D2L information about templates: HTML Template Overview
- User interface background colour: at this time is it not possible to modify the background colour for the D2L user interface.