Once you have logged in to D2L, there are two places to look for your courses: under “Select a course” in the black bar at the top of the screen, or in the “My Courses” widget. See the screenshot below for details.
Missing courses in D2L?
- Confirm that you are assigned as the Primary Instructor of Record or Coordinator of the course by checking the Faculty Centre within the myUofC Portal. Contact your department’s program administrator/ timetabler if you need further assistance. Once your information has been added to the master schedule of classes in PeopleSoft, you will be enrolled in the D2L course overnight.
- If you have multiple UCID’s, please access D2L by going through the myUofC Portal. Log in with your eID, then click on the Desire2Learn quick link on the right. When prompted, select the UCID that has been assigned to teach the course.
- By default, the D2L homepage shows the “Last 10 Accessed Courses”. If this is the first time you are accessing the D2L course, use the “Select a course” menu at the top to search for the class.
- D2L course sites are created automatically for sections listed as Lectures and Seminars in PeopleSoft (master schedule of classes). If your course is offered as a Lab or Tutorial section and you require a course shell for it, please submit a request to IT using this form
- For further assistance, contact the IT Support Centre.